Saturday, October 10, 2009




Its 1.16 am now I'm not sure if I'll have time to write everything I want but... here are the pictures at least!! (the rest are on facebook!)



So I woke up at 8 to complete the birthday card, left the house at 1030, realised I'm late and cabbed to dhoby ohno! & I wasn't the latest hehaha! The uncle dropped me at cathay and I walked all the way to plaza sing to find steph, who was already at spotlight.

We needed the fabric marker to write on something 8D. After walking up and down the entire mall, Steph Emily and I eventually decided to get THE AWESOME GLOWSTICK SPECS from daiso PLUS the box for the present PLUS balloons.

Which we had a hard time blowing at KFC while writing the messages on the card. How awesome. Emily was sent to look for Jeremy and Ivan. and we eventually got to surprise them with the card. PLUS the balloons with stupid stuff written all over 'em to be tied onto his right hand 8D

I actually forgot to take photos of the card! The other side of it contained the 17 dares he had to complete for the day (ALL OF THEM WERE SUPER EMBARRASING AND STUPID). Emily and I thought of them tyvm :D I'll post a picture of that when I get it.




While looking around for food, we did the first dare: to look for any random stranger, tell him/her its his birthday and get him/her to wish her!

[he chose to do all the easy ones first. In the end, we forgot about completing the dares so you've only got the not-so-embarrasing ones here. ):]

Sounds easy? hell no!! Birthday boy got ignored like many times and when Steph and I thought we'd demonstrate... WE BUMPED INTO CHINA GUYS AND THEY IGNORED US TOO. (and stared with the omg-there-are-weirdos-talking-to-us look. ): )



We eventually found two girls willing to do that and.. guess what.

IT WAS NICOLETTE AND HER FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I kinda went crazy and started hugging Nicolette cause I was seriously shocked to see her. Hmm, I think I really freaked her out quite abit. To protect her friend's identity, I shall not post it up here.


Next up, he was supposed to take a picture with random strangers with his card, I think.


I don't suppose they'll find my blog so... yeah. the girl is so pretty don't you think!!



By then, we've decided to eat at pizza hut and guess what.


seats were full so we had to make reservations.

Steph the crazy came up with this. The waitress did call him "ivan the handsome" when seats were available ROFLLLLL




Next up, prank call somebody we know. (which narrows that down to the band people)

We called at least 10 people I swear. IT WAS SO FUNNY. I've got some videos on it but I shall protect the people's identity. It doesn't sound funny at all here but it was! okay whatever LOL. Sadly, most of them hung up on him, ignored him etc. HAHAHA.




After a long time, we got a call, ordered food at pizzahut and SANG A BIRTHDAY SONG FOR HIM!!

... only because steph told us they'd give complimentary birthday cakes.

HAHAHAHAHA. We got really disappointed cause they didn't give us anything ):


and that's emily untying his balloons HAHHA. there's like a series of those. on facebook.


Emily & Ivan!!


We had our meal blah blah, and while Jeremy was away to buy emily's green tea..... the speakers suddenly went "PLEASE ARISE FOR...."

(so I stood up for like 5 seconds without knowing what it was for LOL)

"THE BIRTHDAY SONG!!!" (or somewhere along the lines of that. *birthday song starts playing*)

and there was a friggin cool cake!!! The music was soooo loud the whole restaurant was looking at us. But quite cool eh. :P It was so totally unexpected (cause we thought we were ignored even after singing it a few times)





When a group of teens left the restarant, they totally went "HEY IVAN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" (his card was right above his head). HAHAHA.

As polite and high people we obviously went HI THANKYOU BYE SEEYOU TAKE CARE HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!! yayyyyyy,




Jeremy took the chance to go to the toilet and dragged ivan along so we could write on...

HIS RED SEXY SMOKIN' HAWTASS BOXERS!


I'm so sorry the finger wasn't intentional -___-
Just needed to support the fabric.



YESAH! He should've paraded down the streets in those, they actually look pretty decent with the outfit anyway. Too bad there's signatures on the back. Yeah boxers are (Y)! hahaha.

Our original intention was to get somebody to sign on it WHILE he's wearing it but seeing that its abit impossible, we just got the manager to sign on it.


and that's the next dare: wear your sexy smokin' hotass boxers and strike a crazy pose!

too bad the angle wasn't good for a shot like this ):



another dare was to order stuff (like macs) at another fastfood restaurant and make a complete fool out of himself. That got easily fulfilled, but since pizzahut doesn't have long queues and self service, the waitress just smiled. tmd. HAHA.




We went to watch 500 days of summer after that with our glowstick spectacles on, anyway.

Before that, we walked around Yamaha to look at some instruments. :D





In the theatre:




Jeremy's head got totally blocked?! LOL.

We were on the LAST ROW, the cinema was completely dark and our glowsticks were so freaking bright in there! I got a headache halfway through cause it was far too bright so I took 'em off.

The movie was fine, some parts made alot of sense and I like the soundtrack. Shall not elaborate on the movie or I'll end up writing LONG reviews again. :P

(btw, we learnt from the show that lesbians say "hey". OHMY!!!!) On our way to cityhall, steph and I (and abit of emily too LOL) went totally crazy. HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY!!!! 8D




Travelled to esplanade after the movie.

@ esplanade rooftop:





Steph, Emily and I decided to get his cake and pretended to go to the toilet (but he knew we were gonna buy his cake anyway). on our way out, an angmoh went "OH NICE SUNGLASSES!!" to us :D How cool can that be, they're so sporting and all. So we went crazy and starting going "HI!!" to everybody hehe.



There weren't any whole cakes at secret recipe so we settled for a tiramisu cake from Jack's place :D

We took a few photos on the way back (from marina square):




OUR GLOWSTICKS ARE AWESUM!!



Naturally, we couldn't light the candles (girls what!) and got a random guy to light it up for us. & since the wind was blowing, we got the two guys (who were lying down and chatting) to come over.




tiramisu flavoured cake from jack's place!



Birthday boy with his birthday wishes


..face got cut out


and yeah, the cake-cutting was just for show. We got forks to dig the cake!!!!!


See how awesome it is? CAKESTABBING's THE BEST!

Too bad caking wasn't involved ): NO WORRIES WE'LL DO IT SOON!!!



Then we took more photos, but I'm not gonna upload them up here cause some aren't nice.


unglam ttm.


YAY!




Esplanade rooftop's a really nice place! Stephanie brought us down to the river side and that's where we had a nice chat for hours and hours. Think I've already described how it felt in a previous post so I shan't repeat myself.

Emily had to leave early to meet her friend and we stayed on till 12. There wasn't any trains back by then, so we walked Steph to the place where her father was, Ivan got a cab home and so did Jeremy and I cause we lived around the same area.





& that marked the end of a wonderful day. ^_^

No comments: